The Abrites diagnostics for Volvo is an automotive diagnostic software aplication that together with the Abrites Vehicle Diagnostics Interface (AVDI) allows the user to perform standard and advanced diagnostics on Volvo vehicles.
The software functions in terms of standard diagnostics provide for the reading of identification data from all electronic control units, reading and clearing of diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs), live data display and many others. In terms of the advanced diagnostics we provide functions such as module calibration, resetting service functions and a lot more.
The particular features of the Abrites diagnostics for Volvo also include a very large amount of service functions previously available exclusively to the OEM diagnostic utilities.
The Abrites diagnostics for Volvo is a constantly evolving platform - our team is providing additional features to the existing functions as well as adding new functions daily.
- Brake Control Modules are now supported for Serial Number reading and writing when the module is replaced.
- Cluster flashing allowing the ability to change the language.
For the moment apart from the Standard diagnostic functions we are happy to provide our customers with two special functions allowing to perform cluster calibration to the vehicles described in the menu below. This allows the calibration to happen both by OBD for the CEM module as well as the Cluster itself.
Another feature that we offer is the key learning option for Hitag 2 key type cars. These cars are supported as per the menu below and also please note that there are key types wich also need to be checked below to confirm the supported types.
Key learning for Volvo vehicles with HITAG 2 type of keys for 2008+ cars
In addition to that we are now able to perform reset of VOLVO HITAG 2 keys using ABPROG.
The following CEM modules have been tested and confirmed for the moment:
- 6G9T-14c256- - Delphi
- 7G9T-14c256- - Delphi
- AG9T-14c256- - Delphi
- BG9T-14c256- - Delphi
- CG9T-14c256- - Delphi
– 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Volvo V40 and V40 Cross Country
– 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Volvo S80
– 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Volvo V70
– 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Volvo XC70
– 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Volvo XC60
– 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Volvo S60 and S60 Cross Country
– 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Volvo V60 and V60 Cross Country
Supported keys include the keys made by Continental 5WK49264
- CEM (Central Electric Module) coding reading and writing function
- Ability to write MOST ring modules in CEM (Central Electric Module), perfect when replacing the module.
These are the HITAG 2 Types of keys